All candidates for No More Empty Pots’ staffing positions are evaluated on the values of forward thinking; arable and adaptable; innovative and solution oriented; people centered and trustworthy; and dedicated.
Black, Indigenous, Latinx and any people of color, LGBTQ+ identities and anyone with marginalized identities are strongly encouraged to apply. No More Empty Pots does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.
No More Empty Pots will be hiring several positions in the next few months including positions related to the micro-market, community education, I.T., food prep, and distribution. Are you interested in filling one of those spots? Please watch our postings for updates and/or contact email@example.com to learn more.
No More Empty Pots seeks to offer a full range of benefits to our employees. We believe that economic equity and eliminating the wealth gap begins with a commitment by employers to value and support our people, who do the work every day of serving our community.
Full Time Only
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) ; NMEP pays the first $300 of premiums, plus 25% of premium over $500; this includes dependent premiums.
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
Full Time & Part Time
- Generous paid time off
- Immediate vesting in 403(b) retirement account with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays
- Paid days of service
- Professional development funds