The Entrepreneurship Invitational is an opportunity to pursue a dream.
No More Empty Pots and Wells Fargo are partnering to help food-focused entrepreneurs develop a successful business plan and compete to earn seed money for their business. Participants will be selected by their food-related business plans.
Join us to learn more
Attend the Entrepreneurship Invitational Information Session. During the session, Wells Fargo representatives will guide entrepreneurs through the stages of preparation and pitching for the competition. Throughout the process, Wells Fargo team members will help entrepreneurs develop successful business plans and presentations to earn seed money to develop their business ideas.
The informational session will be held virtually.
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 from Noon – 1pm
receive an invitation to pitch
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Submit by August 9, 2020 at 5pm
(subject to change)
The Invitational will take place from July to December.
July 15, 2020: Information Session about invitational
August 9, 2020: Last day to submit business plan CLICK HERE to submit
August 10-16, 2020: First round of plans and pitches reviewed
September 6, 2020: Revised plans and pitches due
September 8-13, 2020: Second round of plans and pitches reviewed
October 3,2020: LIVE pitches
October 5, 2020: Winner announced
Participants will be notified for next round of competition per the dates above. Each participant will receive copies of judges’ notes.
Technology Services & Computers
- DoSpace at 7205 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68114
- Florence Library at 2920 Bondesson St, Omaha, NE 68112
- Charles B. Washington Branch Library at 2868 Ames Ave, Omaha, NE 68111
- A.V. Sorenson Branch Library at 4808 Cass St, Omaha, NE 68132
- South Omaha Library at 2808 Q St, Omaha, NE 68107
- W Dale Clark Library at 215 S 15th St, Omaha, NE 68102
- Benson Library at 6015 Binney St, Omaha, NE 68104