It’s Almost the Third Round
What started out as 10 businesses has been narrowed down to five for third round pitches. The finalists will include three of the five entrepreneurs. On Nov 17th, the five remaining entrepreneurs will pitch for the Wells Fargo Green Team and they will decide the funding awards totaling $1500.
Here is a list of businesses pitched in 2018
- Pan Y Leche: Salvadoran pastries
- TAYO: Filipino Kamayan feasts
- It’s So Sweet: family inspired comfort desserts
- Soular Power Plate: vegan soul food
- Chicken Coupe: small batch baked/fried/sauced chicken wings
- Vitality: healthy juices from veggies and fruits for individual and community revitalization
- New Creations: globally inspired baked goods
- T’s Cakes: from scratch cheese cakes inspired by generations of family recipes
- Mountains of Joy: keto friendly traditional desserts
Interested in Starting a Local Food Business?
Developing food entrepreneurs that prioritize local products from local farmers supports our local food system. These future businesses will be a place for local farms to provide products while creating employment for the community and access to value-added products prepared from fresh local foods! GET STARTED by filling out the NMEP Kitchen Application.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]