No More Empty Pots and Wells Fargo have partnered for the second Entrepreneurship Invitational. Entrepreneurs will compete to earn up to $1,000 for their food-related business. Throughout the competition, they will have access to resources and mentorship which will support their journey to success. Business plans have been submitted and eight entrepreneurs will pitch their ideas to a panel of Wells Fargo Green Team judges. After three rounds of successive pitches and refining business plans, the top three winners will earn seed money for their business. The announcement will take place at the annual NMEP Open House on December 8, 2017.
- Three Queens Catering & Event Planning LLC – Cajun Cuisine
- Grainolia Bakery – Breads, Hand Crafted Pastries & Desserts
- Empanada Kitchen – Venezuelan Cuisine
- Hickory Street Pastry Co. – Handcrafted Pastries & Desserts
- MJER Help – Personal Chef Services, Catering & Cooking Lessons
- O’tillie Pork & Pantry – Pork Products
- Pekarna MVS – Czech Baked Goods
- PG Preserve & Produce Supply, LLC – Preserved Foods & Homemade Sauces
The first round of pitches will be on September 9. We can’t wait to hear them!
Inspired by Food?
Are you an entrepreneur with a food-related business but didn’t get entered into the invitational? You can still receive resources and mentorship to help your business evolve from an idea to a reality. Contact NMEP Entrepreneurship Manager Jason Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personalized session.